O. Briareus (Nikto)

:cry:
I was so hoping that at least one of the four sent that day would make it. Even though Nikto lived longer, I would email Tom about the packing and cold exposure. He may not warranty animal cost since Nikto lived longer than the others but you might carefully include the fact that none of the animals shipped without insulation survived. I have to wonder if Tom had someone else packing that day as I have never known him to ship in a plain box but I only buy from him a couple of times a year.

Well at least he is honest enough not to sell them. I know a few people I have seen try to sell (egg laying octopus) lol. I think they assume octopus are like clown fish or something and lay eggs over and over again. At least, I hope its just ignorance.

Very true, he could have just as easily told me he still had some. You'd think that most sellers would realize that with something as specialized as octopus keeping people would talk, so I should think that it probably is ignorance- then again, who knows :nyah:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back