[Notice]: Slight Configuration Change :-)

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
With so many of us getting onto broadband these days, I figured we should increase the amount of posts that appear on each topic page of the forums from 15 to 50. Just an FYI! :smile:

Broad-band or . . ?

Tony, does this mean that those stuck with dial-up will have to wait for 50 posts to slowly down-load before we can read the one at the bottom?
(This is a wonderful site, so you won't keep me away that easily!)

Hmm, well, I guess the answer would have to be "yes"...

Without dial-up myself (and no QA team :mrgreen:) I really don't have insight into how long it might take to download 50 posts. I can reconsider the number though... Perhaps 25 would work better.

Anyone else with input on the matter before I take any action? Thanks Mike for your input!!

What's "dialup" ???? Oh yeah, I remember that!
"you've got mail...you've got mail....you've got mail" etc. also...
Yikes! :lol:

be kind to us with 56k or any dial-up connec. for that matter, I'm still old skool I guess since I ain't got high tech stuff like cable or dsl, but you can maybe reconsider and make it 25 post's per page. :smile: :biggrin2: :wink:
thanks, all of us with dial-up would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for everyone's input! I am a man of mercy... :smile: It's now 25 posts per page. It used to be 15, but some threads have too many pages to them... so this should be a happy medium for now.

Thanks again!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back