[Notice]: PetCo Affiliate Program

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
TONMO.com is happy to announce that it is now part of the PetCo affiliate program. Throughout the site you'll see links to the fish section of the PetCo Website, which offers aquarium supplies, among other things. As is the case with eBay, Amazon.com, and CafePress, TONMO.com receives revenue when visitors click on these links to make purchases.

For more information, visit the Support TONMO.com page. Thanks!! :sly:

Um, not really. I'm only sorry I introduced such a fickle affiliate to our site. It won't happen again!

Code:
Dear Mr Anthony Morelli:  

We are sorry to announce that the Petco.com Affiliate Program through Performics will be discontinued.  

Effective, May 15, 2003, all banners for Petco.com must be removed.  You will not be compensated for any traffic generated after May 15, 2003.

We appreciate your past support of the Petco.com program and remind you there are hundreds of other first-class, high-quality merchants available through Performics.  To access our lucrative offers log into your ConnectCommerceSM account.  

We apologize for any inconvenience.  Please feel free to contact us with any questions.  

Thank you, 

Petco.com Affiliate Services Team
So much for that. :thumbsdo:

Petco seems to be a fairly goofy company anyway...at least out here in Arizona, the staff generally is undertrained and they hire/fire managers on a monthly basis...that, and they really try to undersell local "mom-n-pop" shops. Since developing a very good rapport with a local freshwater store, and a local saltwater store, I would never go to a Petco again...but, I know I am lucky to have access to the small, high quality stores. It almost makes up for the blistering heat out here! :x
The site looks great!
Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back