Not-so-baby Sepioteuthis

Tintenfisch

Architeuthis
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
These guys are getting big! The largest are easily finger-size and they have taken a liking to larger shrimp. Gone are the days of dip-netting pond guppies... until the next batch arrives... :wink:

download.php

download.php

download.php

I can see a few of them have some pigment, good luck! Bye the way, Sepioteuthis is what kind of squid? Until my copy of Cephalopods: A World Guide arrives, I'm damn near a novice.

Did I ever tell you that Dr. O'Shea(ve)
Had ninety-four squid, and he named them all Dave?

Well, he did. And that wasn't a smart thing to do.
You see, when he wants one, and calls out "Yoo-Hoo!
Come into the house, Dave!" he doesn't get one.
All twenty-three Daves of his come on the run!

This makes things quite difficult at the McCaves'
As you can imagine, with so many Daves.
And often he wishes that, when they were born,
He had named one of them Bodkin Van Horn.
And one of them Hoos-Foos. And one of them Snimm.
And one of them Hot-Shot. And one Sunny Jim.
Another one Putt-Putt. Another one Moon Face.
Another one Marvin O'Gravel Balloon Face.
And one of them Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate...

But he didn't do it. And now it's too late.

:wink:

(with all due respect to Dr. Seuss)

.... sound like potential Sir Dr Ummmmm..... and Tintenfish baby names to me. I'd be worried S.D.Ummmmmmm.......

.... whatever happened to that valentine gift? I never heard a peep .... or squeek, squark, spit, froth, choke or splutter from madamn you know who ....

... but I digress

:nofeet:
Beautiful squid. You're wonderful for sharing this, guys.
:feet:

:notworth: :twisted:

What, the truck full of orange roses and dead mice never showed up? :?

Dr. Steve, I have to behave myself now. I'm going to end up severing my tongue.

Desolation.

:cry:

(How does she find time for everything? Work her harder, man!)

um... said:
I'm going to end up severing my tongue.
Desolation.
:cry:

(How does she find time for everything? [Ed] WHIP her harder, man!)

Sir Dr Ummmmm....., because she's been so positively horrid to you I shall do as you ask; we blokes have to stick together! What on Earth is the world coming to when we have to worry if what we say is offensive, inappropriate, or just a little bit naughty. Lads were born naughty - a different species you know ... and we shall not change for anyone! It has taken millions of years to perfect us; all shall not be undone by a member of the XX syndrome, in a couple of hastily written, pointed keystrokes! The nerve of the XX.

We are inflexible, united, a cohesive unit; rally the Y's and teach the TTF's of this world that they have no right to destoy hearts of other Ummmm's... everwhere, in this one big spatial and temporal continuum we call life.

I shall whip her good, then give her homework; she shall also do lines, 10,000 times, "I shall be nice to Sir Dr Ummmm......."
O

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back