• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

[Non-Ceph?] Looking for Fossils on Mars

Architeuthoceras

Architeuthis
Staff member

See all the GMSS sign in this foto :shock:

Jean , if the sandworms are parasites, GMSS is leaning towards being a tad 'normous !! I always found lecturers a bit picky personally & go on & on about the same stuff.

Architeuthoceras, that's some 'scope you've got ! :notworth:
I prostrate myself before your superior aperture :cyclops:

Jean, look, tracks everywhere !!
It's quite obvious that someone has been living on Mars as NASA appear to know the names of all the Martian features before they've even been.
They treat us like we're idiots :x

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
I thought you chaps might be interested to see the latest colour image from Opportunity.

Phil

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Further proof of the existence of the Giant Martian Sand Squid.

The picture on the left is a photo of an area of Mars taken by Mariner 9 that appears to show sucker marks. Notice the resemblance to a section of Sperm Whale skin displaying Architeuthis scars on the right?

Jean

Colossal Squid
Registered
I've been telling peopel for years that there was life on mars and they all thought I was mad :bonk: but I get the last laff :lol:

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjh1951

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak