Newsletter Issue #179 -- Happy New Year!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
ICYMI, this was sent in early January to registered members who opt in for TONMO communications:

=============================
TONMO.com Newsletter -- 1/2/20
The Octopus News Magazine Online

ISSUE #179 -- Happy New Year!
TONMO Forum Sponsor:

· AquariumDepot.com's Partner Forum

Hi tonmo,

Happy New Year! We are excited about 2020, for a few reasons... First, TONMO will turn 20 years old in May. What an incredible run we've had! If I can get my ink together, maybe I'll do a bit of an updated retrospective about it all. Later, in October, we have our 8th ever cephalopod conference, at Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole, MA. These are amazing, yet affordable events for anyone with an interest in cephalopods. Much more information will be provided in the months ahead, but we are already lining up presenters. It will be an amazing event, and I hope you will join us. You can learn more, and register here at any time -- take our poll, and if you have any questions or feedback, this is the place to do it:

· TONMOCON VIII Registration Now Open

Here's what else is happening around the community:

We currently have one bimac available for sale, and two east pacific red octopuses (US only):

· [NOW AVAILABLE]: 1 bimac, 2 East Pacific Red Octopus for sale

TONMO staff member sedna continues to bedazzle us with her amazing pics and videos of Anya, her O. briareus - don't miss these updates!:

· Anya, O. briareus

Member Lov80 shared a fun YouTube video where the folks at OctoLab observed octo behavior under different colored lights (for Christmas!):

· Octopus Christmas

Help! TONMO member Grimpoteuthis has a report due, and needs your pics and context!

· What is the relation between colors and emotions of an octopus?

Don't forget to catch up on all the cephalopod news happening around the world, as sourced by octobot and lovingly vetted by yours truly:

· octobot's News Desk

There is so much more happening within our community -- we look forward to your contributions!

-- tonmo

Pluggy Reminders

Follow us on Twitter - 1,348 followers:

· TONMO.com: The Octopus News Magazine Online (@cephs) | Twitter

Like us on Facbook - 3,333 likes:

· TONMO.com: The Octopus News Magazine Online

Become a TONMO Supporter to remove ads and gain access to our powerful Search feature, covering 19 years of incredible cephalopod forum content. You can also sponsor a forum, advertise, or simply donate to support our efforts:

· Account Upgrades

See you online!

Tony Morelli (tonmo)
Founder, Webmaster, TONMO.COM
/ / / / 0 \ \ \ \
e: [email protected]