[News]: The joke is over and we must face facts - Gulf Times

Cairnos It would start as a changes to localised weather systems but the end result when the temerature reaches a certain points and the icecaps melt (which is an expinential increase as the albino effect would be decreasing at the same time). The gulf stream (or conveyer belt) would cut off resulting in a Continentaly weather shift. Basically we get wet and cold :wink:.

Was a good post by erich orser and thats the basic (very basic) pricaple of Milankovitch curves.

I think I saw that movie, 'Being John Milankovitch'. Very confusing it was; not sure if I understood it actually.

Watch it again, eat a plate of these, and you'll get it ! (and the runs)

nummy.jpg

Was talking to a friend of mine who works in the forecasting department locally the other day, and she said to expect the hottest temps on record for Arizona this next year...whilst the midwest of the US might go on for the coldest. Ups and downs, all over the map. :mad:

Get yourself to the seven and a halfth floor of your office building and simply get in line, you'll be amazed!

MikeLookingLost;89352 said:
Basically we get wet and cold :wink:.
QUOTE]

So global warming will ultimately be good for antarctic sea life? Perhaps the original article wasn't so sensationalist about that as I thought! :wink:

Bangwideballandbangabangwikkiwikkiandowncomedamonkeys...

Sort of...global warming is going to really suck.

cthulhu77;89521 said:
Sort of...global warming is going to really suck.

From our point of view at least :wink:

"Someone once told me we need to save the planet.....Why? The planets just fine. WE may be f*cked but the planet has no problems"

Thats a good quote, It's true too. If humans were taken away from the picture, plants and trees would flourish, and the worlds oceans would also flourish. There would be no anthropogenic noises in the ocean, no pollution, no clear cutting of rain forests...It would be great.

and who would be there to enjoy it? lol Im not one who regrets human endvour. You live and learn (or you hope you do anyway).

To be honist there wouldnt be to much difference in respects to climate as global climate shift happerns whether you like it or not. Ice ages etc.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back