[News]: Sea monsters do exist - West Georgian (subscription)

octobot

Robotic Staff
Staff member
Robotic Staff
Sea monsters do exist
[SIZE=-1]West Georgian (subscription), GA - 7 hours ago[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]In early December, Kubodera and his team brought the giant squid into the limelight, and straight out of the pages of a Jules Verne novel, according to ...[/SIZE]

More...

I can't believe they're printing this, is this the Brigadoon Herald or something, this is aimed at future scientists! Where have these people been since 1873?????

"Whether lured by bait or not, the idea of a giant squid coming to the surface of the ocean is pretty significant. This means that witnesses from centuries ago claiming to see the creature were not constructing stories, not telling lies. Sailors' tales of squid attacking their ships, even plucking men off the deck with their massive tentacles, suddenly have credibility. In the grand scheme of history, this is groundbreaking. Now that the myth of the giant squid is proven, perhaps unicorns and elves, even Santa Claus himself are next in line to be discovered. Whatever the case, this scientific, historical, even social development changes the face of legends."

I hate to sound all brigadoonish, but unicorns do exist! Somewhere I have some pictures of my daughter Joy with one, and another one of said unicorn trotting down a dirt road....I'll see if I can find them. Until I do, just picture the Cluny tapestries, and you'll be geting the idea. The scale is wrong, those uni's are a bit too big and their horns are too long.........

Unicorns tend to be a bit gamey, although they go nicely with a cabernet and blueberry reduction and pressed fairy satay.

monty;86136 said:
Unicorns tend to be a bit gamey, although they go nicely with a cabernet and blueberry reduction and pressed fairy satay.

i really dont care for the satay approach, i prefer tartar with onion, some acid, and a healthy pinch of cilantro to cover the gamey flavor....

when it comes to leprechaun, tempura is the way to go... but skip the beer batter and use cold water since you have to factor in the whisky in their blood....

ob;86104 said:
I can't believe they're printing this, is this the Brigadoon Herald or something, this is aimed at future scientists! Where have these people been since 1873?????

UWG University of Westbumblef**k Georgia. I know, I'm from Georgia. The only science they know is how to get grow a chicken from egg to fryer in 45 days.

Speaking of which, the local specialty is deep fried unicorn testicles. Not bad, but they smother them in ketchup. I think they would be better as kebobs, with a little mushroom and onion, sprinkled with grated horn just before serving.

Grilled cheese, tomato and pixie is pretty good to, the cheese and tomato give something for the dust to stick to, which incidentally tastes kinda like roasted garlic.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back