[News]: Fun article about calamari, colossal squid, etc.

Savage Malacophagic Floridians! I will avenge every one of our soft-bodied brethren in an orgy of bad cooking... I will foul their orange crops! :lol:

Just kidding y'all... BUT, she's right.... Like I said before, Welcome to TONMO, where the past, present, and future is cephalopods... The molluscan revolt is at hand, and cold darkness will descend on the age of vertebrates! All hail Emperor Mesonchoteuthis!

Bwaa haa haa!!!

Squid on a pizza? :roll: And they call us Californians weird....

(At this point, they drag me away... )

Sushi and Sake, but hold the Tako-yaki

John

P.S. Forgive me for being so giddy, but I just bought a new stunt kite and I can't wait to fly it... I named it "White Squall" :heee:

Fujisawas Sake said:
Bwaa haa haa!!!

Squid on a pizza? :roll: And they call us Californians weird....

(At this point, they drag me away... )

oh dont worry, you guys are the french of America (ill leave everyone to make their own decision on what i mean by that)... actually, the calamari probably didnt mix to bad if there was a decent tomato sauce on there.... i wonder how fried calamari would be...i guess youd have to put em on late, so they dont soggy from the melting cheese, but sounds like an unhealthy contender....

Dont worry, im still out to get you :twisted:

:cthulhu: :heart: :beer:

PS - your "Bwaa haa haa" is no match for my "MU Ha HA!!"

:smile:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back