• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

New with babies! Crazy right?

I am not sure how long it will take Shrimpy to come up out of the water. She has been doing some internet research on world of cephs and I am not sure when she will come up for air :wink:

No, Linda, she would need a submarine or an ROV for the ones she started with, last I heard she was very intrested in finding bobtailed squid but I have not heard from her in a few days.

:oops: Not sure how I missed all those post. I have been around. (reading thru threads and such) Sorry!

I guess I quit reporting on the inklets, as there has been nothing new. I still do 1/2 g waterchanges and drop a little mysis/cyclpeeze in there twice a day.

I still see nothing. :mad: Well, I noticed one pod and a brisstle worm a couple of days ago.

Did they all die? Or all but one?? Don't know why I have'nt had any ammonia. No little bodies. Maybe there are more brisstles in there than I think and they cleaned 'em up.:sad:

Or maybe, just maybe there is one in there! I hope! (but don't believe it)

I still have clown babies that need to be moved to something bigger. Maybe I will put them in the inklet tank and see what happens! :hmm:

Yes, I have been researching cephs, and reading threads. It will probably be awhile before I set something up. I just bought a 220g for my (unintentionall) Cowfish. It is at the lfs waiting to be drilled and a lot of work to set it up yet. One tank at a time! :biggrin2:
But it doesn't mean a girl can't research/plan! :sagrin:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back