[Octopus]: New very small o joubini(?)

Hadla

Wonderpus
Registered
Got him/her on Saturday afternoon. No name yet as I wanted to wait a week or so to make sure he’s ok. Was also going to wait to post here but since I put it in the octo group I’m in on fb, I can’t keep the adorableness from y’all! Was so excited to get the macro videos! The teeny beak and heart beating!! :sob:🥰 And those curled arm tips!

Have not seen any of bloopers babies in over a month sadly which is why I was looking at the lfs around here for something. They had three in seperate containers and it was so hard to pick just one 😩
59FD9536-4B42-4694-8649-29565C36F789.jpeg

FADC7F41-AC99-4F3C-983E-19806B6B84DB.jpeg

And now it’s not doing so well… this’ll teach me not to buy any octos in the spring/summer. I’m also going to stay away from dwarves since it’s very hard to tell how old they are based on size. Unless I can find another merc that is obviously young. Most likely my next one will be a briareus or a bimac once I have a chiller.

And now it’s not doing so well… this’ll teach me not to buy any octos in the spring/summer. I’m also going to stay away from dwarves since it’s very hard to tell how old they are based on size. Unless I can find another merc that is obviously young. Most likely my next one will be a briareus or a bimac once I have a chiller.
6th Avenue in San Francisco had a pretty small dwarf. Maybe half to a third of the size of the adult that I had earlier this year that lived about a month.
E6C31491-960A-47FD-A372-312505A97B17.jpeg

Attachments

• 8BE1EE54-FA1A-4E42-AB99-281CB72244EC.jpeg
    8BE1EE54-FA1A-4E42-AB99-281CB72244EC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back