New to this forum

Seems like a great group. Loving the detailed responses I see on many very interesting topics!
Planning on getting a breeding group going for Sepia Bandensis. I have successfully maintained my reef aquarium for about 2.5 years and have another 17+ years with freshwater aquariums.

Cuttlefish have me captivated; inquisitive, beautiful. Having been in the hobby for so long I'm very interested in sustainability. Strangely this attracts me to easily breedable and short lifespans. While I'm not excited about the short lifespans of my new pets I am excited the ability to have a perpetual school. Hopefully I will also be able to in turn spread the hobby through my breeding success. Now to figure out how to enrich their lives. I have always heard cephalopods are intelligent I look forward to teaching an learning from my new pets! But first ALL THE RESEARCH!!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back