New to the octo world

Welcome, and thanks for joining TONMO! You've come to the right place. Since you're setting up your tank, please consider starting a thread about it in our Tank Talk forum (parameters, inhabitants, pics)... In the meantime, enjoy the research! :thumbsup:

:welcome:The first forum I would like to recommend reading for, "how to" is Octopus Care. Pay special attention to the Sticky Posts in blue at the top of the page. I suggest reading the posts in Posts with Info for New Octo Keepers to start (it includes suggestions for tank cycling and set up. The link is part of whole forum, Tank Talk, dedicated to tank environments.

For fun reading and vicarious keeping experience, read through some of our journals. The current most active will be @sedna 's O. briareus, Kestra

:welcome:The first forum I would like to recommend reading for, "how to" is Octopus Care. Pay special attention to the Sticky Posts in blue at the top of the page. I suggest reading the posts in Posts with Info for New Octo Keepers to start (it includes suggestions for tank cycling and set up. The link is part of whole forum, Tank Talk, dedicated to tank environments.

For fun reading and vicarious keeping experience, read through some of our journals. The current most active will be @sedna 's O. briareus, Kestra
Thank you. I will definitely be checking your suggestions out

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back