[New Smilies]: Thanks Phil and Tintenfisch!

um... said:
Can't draw. I just like clicking buttons.

:whalevsa:

Are we going to attempt to animate that smiley?

Yes, we are. :smile:

Phil, :notworth: . I can't believe how little time it took you to draw those ten frames. Would've taken me weeks.

Actually it was not that difficult. After I did the first one, I just copied and pasted it, then altered the movement of it by a few pixels. Then copied it again, and so on. Each frame probably only took 10 minutes or so.

Thanks for putting it together, um...

:notworth: :notworth: :notworth:

.... will have to work on a proper Meso emoticon (a big ball-shaped squid, rather than torpedo-shaped version) for the next one - colossal does whale!

Sensational stuff

joel_ang said:
but whats up with the particles coming out of the bottom.

That was supposed to be bits of Archi that had been bitten off....not sure that worked very well. Oh well.

Messiesmiley? Hmm......perhaps it could be having a scrap with Megalodon? This could go on, you know.

Phil has once again raised the bar... and um... has again facilitated...

Behold the Squid Autopsy, conducted with great precision by our favorite teuthologists...

:squidaut:

Phil, Um,

I do love that new smiley, and I do think it leaves the squid-fight in the dust. Excellent work.

:squidaut:

Clem

ps: Is Tintenfisch really that wee?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back