New Octopus!

Hi Carol,

Ollie is doing the same thing as Ink. After the first few days in the tank, he's slept at the entrace of a little cave in the live rock, about 10" above the aquarium floor. He's always visible when he sleeps, but recently he's grown so much that he has trouble stuffing himself into his favorite places!

Nancy

HI Nancy

How much growth has Ollie had??? Has everyone else noticed some too??

Its only been a week for Ink so I really can't tell yet.

Carol

Hi Carol,

I was just noticing today how much Ollie has grown. I've had him a little over a month, and he's more than twice as big as when he came. Most of this growth came in the last couple of weeks. I don't think I noticed him being much bigger the first two weeks, so don't worry. However, Ollie does love his food!

I'm going to post more Ollie pics - just took some today and haven't had a chance to see how they turned out yet.

Nancy

Here's an updated shot of Ink! He had a pretty good size crayfish under him! First time I've tried one on him! He flashed the bright blue as he was heading for his cave! I also took a small video but I'm not quite sure how to post yet!

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back