• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

New Octopus forthcoming!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
My connections have paid off! Tonight Jess and I are traveling to Lancastor, staying over and in the morning are picking up a baby octopus! I got the call last night! So today will be a scramble of doing waterchanges, maintenance on all equipment and hopefully tomorrow, octopus #10 will be residing in my tank! I am sooo excited. I had held off getting a new one cause I thought we would be selling this house and relocating but after 5 months of postponements and now she starts school in less than a month, I decided it's time! Everyday I pass our favorite collecting spot, which has been calling me everytime I pass by, not to mention I discovered a great source 2 minutes from our house for food! So hopefully Sunday starts another adventure with a new baby!

:biggrin2: Carol

what store are u goin to in lancaster?? i live in hagerston maryland if u know where that is .... u may be close!!! if so help me out with sum of those connections u have lol

Well...she lives near me. Lol, you beat me to it I guess. The lady on the phone told me that I was the first person on the waiting list for an octopus, but I really, you were. Im so excited cuz the funny thing is...is that im getting one too very soon. Except shipped from Florida, lol. Can't wait to hear updates.

good luck with #10! I look forward to your usual assortment of multimedia reports...

This is Jess,
I am so excited to get another octopus because I miss having one.
I hope you have a great time with your sea animal friends.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back