• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

New Octo Tank

i just put 70 lbs of liverock in and glued them together. tank looks nice now. all i have to do is wait like 6 more weeks for the octo. also i got come hard coral for the tank too. it looks sweet. i should have pix up very soon. please let me know what u think everyone

greg

the tank is looking kick ass. it has been up for 2 months and 2 weeks. there are several damsels and a clarki clown and an anenomme. they have been in it for 2 months wiht out an animal loss. also i have sever ble leg, zibra, and scarlet hermit crabs for when i get my octo. i dunno if i should get a bimac or an octo sp. i wanted the sp because it seems to be a larger octo. and my tank is a 150 gallon so it would be great for it i think. let me know please. beacuse i would ike to get an octo in about 2 weeks. thanx

greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back