You probably know each other even .... that's the problem with handles like 'fluffysquid' (aka FS) and 'marinebio_guy' (aka MBG) - we're no wiser when it comes to knowing who we are dealing with (although I think fluffysquid likes climbing walls).

I have a hard-enough time remembering my password; if I had to remember another handle (pseudonym) I'd be confused. Could be worse I s'pose; the poor regal-footed right-honourable Sir Dr Ummmm....... has to remember how many m's and periods he has in his handle everytime he logs on. Probably why we don't hear from him that often after a drink!

:welcome: there Marinebio_guy!
O

Well, I was visiting the NRCC last year and I looked around for Fluffy Squid but hadn't the faintest idea what she looked like or what her real name was. So I picked a likely looking female student and asked "Are you Fluffy Squid"? You should have seen the look I got - this person must have thought I was crazy! :biggrin2:

Nancy

Nancy said:
Well, I was visiting the NRCC last year and I looked around for Fluffy Squid but hadn't the faintest idea what she looked like or what her real name was. So I picked a likely looking female student and asked "Are you Fluffy Squid"? You should have seen the look I got - this person must have thought I was crazy! :biggrin2:

Nancy

Well I would think so :lol: , over half our staff is usually female. However that's funny.

.... :roflmao: A guy could get slapped with that line!! So, Nancy, did you finally meet FS?

Nancy - Hahaha! Actually I did see you... i think. But i didnt know who you were at the time... it was only afterwards that i found out that was you lookin at all the critters.

Marine Bio Guy - yep, i know who you are. hows the marine bio treatin' ya these days? When do you graduate out of curiosity?

Steve- so what's this about climbing walls? i thought i only bounced off them occasionally :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back