New Kitten Pictures

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Well, my kittens are 5 weeks old today! My daughtor has claimed one as Grace so I quess this is the one that's staying!!! They are really getting into alot now! Great to watch them play! 2 more weeks or so and I can have my bathroom back!!!!! :smile:

The one shot, of the kitten rolled up on the floor, it was in such a heavy sleep, it rolled off the teddybear it was sleeping on and continued sleeping!!

Carol

Hi Carol,

The Kittens are gorgeous! Grace has lovely markings!

This is the reason I don't breed animals (in my case English Cocker Spaniels!) I'd NEVER be able to let the pups go to new homes! I can just see me knee deep in pups (& other "stuff"!) :roll:

Good luck with regaining your bathroom!

J

Hi Jean!

Yes I know what you mean!! My house is overflowing with creatures right now! I need to cut back or move!!! Movings not an option right now so I need to cut back!! My kids love it though! And I must say I am NEVER alone in any room in this house!!!!

Yes the kittens are going to be a tough call with homes!!! I am partial to a black & white one! It attacks my feet when I am getting dressed for work in the moring! Plus it's the one that was born with one eye open!

Could be trouble!!! Me a non- cat person, may end up with 5 :shock:!!!!

Carol

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back