• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

New Jetta Pics

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
No, but she will still have you running about like an idiot! LOL :lol:

You will need to have at least one item of food per day per baby octopus!

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
ok i checked on her this morning, and she has stopped eating :cry: I found the last two days of food that i had given her pushed to the back behind her den :cry: :cry: Now she wont even look at me with food :cry: Poor baby.

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
make sure you get all that stuff out and have a carefull check when you do put food in that its being eaten.... better have a quick ammonia test just in case :bugout:

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Ive gotten everything out and did a water change just in case and added carbon to the filter. I do have live crabs in the tank that have been in there since before she arrived, but she shows not interest in them. I offered her a fresh shrimp and after a while she took it into the den, no sign of it as of yet. Keeping a close eye on her :|

dbbga

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
:? well i have been watching her all day, she pushed the shrimp out of the den :? I turned the lights off except for the moon light as to give her some peace alittle early today. She did come out and look at me for a while,,,, we just sat there looking at each other, then she moved back into the den :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I really hope she comes about :|

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaneMom6800

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak