New guy

RonB

Blue Ring
Registered
Hi Gang. Ive been watching this site for almost 18 months now. I moved to the state of Montana at that time too. Ive been hunting fossils or 15 years, but mostly on the west coast. My favorite fossils have been the crabs, lobsters and shrimps, but now that im here in Montana, ive started to get into the ammonites. Been on 3 trips already and have found some amazing fossils!!! Its going to take me a short while to sort out this new forum, but once I do, I will start posting some of my finds along with the hunting story too. RonB

thanks for the very warm welcome gang. Im wondering if this is a forum for modern day cephs or fossil cephs? Can I actualy show pictures of cepholopod fossils? and if so, where? Just wondering. ron

RonB;104398 said:
thanks for the very warm welcome gang. Im wondering if this is a forum for modern day cephs or fossil cephs? Can I actualy show pictures of cepholopod fossils? and if so, where? Just wondering. ron

The "Fossils and History" forum is the best place for fossil discussions and pictures, but the "Journals and Photos" and "Physiology and Biology" sometimes has some overlap. We're not too picky about where what goes, as long as you make some effort... If you have fossils that are best suited to the Cthulhu forum we might be a little worried, and if someone posts spam selling cell phones, we feed them to the residents of the Cthulhu forum....

If you click on the "FORUMS" button near the top of the page, you can see the list of all the forums, but it sounds like "fossils and history" will be your favorite...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back