New Giant Squid documentary

And I think that the 16th repeat is going to work in Canada. Before, for the 5th and 6th, the link that Steve posted wouldn't work for me. The page would come up with some sort of error. Now it actually has a page for the new squid documentary, so here hoping! :sagrin:

Cheers!

main_board;79429 said:
Again, not on in :canada: ... sigh...

Well Wonderpus, at least we've got this:

Title: Monster Warriors
Episode: The Beast From Beneath the Sea
Description: A giant squid threatens the town's Harbor Days celebrations.
Showing:
Date Channel
9/30/2006 YTV
10/1/2006 YTV

Video clip from the doco

Surfing on YouTube (love that YouTube), I came across a clip from the Discovery Channel documentary. It's brief, but contains cool footage of when they pulled the tentacle out of the water and it was still active. I'm struck by the immaculate white on the oral surface of the tentacle club. Amazing!

Cheers!

Phil;75769 said:
Yes indeed, I remember Steve telling us about Steve O and the squid dumped in his drive episode. Is there any chance of some kind soul hosting this on youtube please? I'd love to see this.

I was looking on youtube and found that somebody put it up.

Today must be squid day on Discovery, just saw part of "Secrets of the Deep" w/ CGI Mesonychoteuthis wrassling a sperm whale, and now (1pm) there's a Humboldt doco on.

Clem

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back