New Giant Squid documentary

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Steve O'Shea;75593 said:
Well, the latest giant squid documentary is finally airing, 3 times on Discovery Channel in August (5 [8pm, et], 6 [12am, et] and 19 [12pm, et]); I haven't seen it yet myself. Click here for further program details.

ARRRGG!!! It was September 16th! (Click the link above and you'll see...) I was looking forward to this all month!

I missed it! Surely it will re-air...

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
:oops:

Sorry T .... I was certain that it was the 19th; I wonder if they changed the date? (Perhaps I'm getting old and misleading folk ... more likely.)

Don't worry; we still haven't seen it either .... such is life (Discovery still haven't sent it through); haven't seen the BBC Whale one either, because they haven't sent that through.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Hey, no problem. It's my own fault for missing it on the 5th and 6th in the first place. Pretty silly that they haven't sent you a copy!

And I think that the 16th repeat is going to work in Canada. Before, for the 5th and 6th, the link that Steve posted wouldn't work for me. The page would come up with some sort of error. Now it actually has a page for the new squid documentary, so here hoping! :sagrin:

Cheers!

Latest Posts