• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

New German Jellyfish tank

me DIY numbskull, fingers all thumbs, permanently tripping over own feet......VERY bad idea!!!!

I once stepped off our front path onto the lawn tripped and broke my leg in several places (requiring 11 pins and a plate to repair) I shudder to think what I could do with a drill, hammer, glue etc!

J

thanks. i never wouldve thought they'd be so expensive for how theyre made. the only thing im still stuck on is the filter system and how the water flow is set up.

gholland;121726 said:
Yeah Jean, but just remember that it's not about the pain, it's about the economics... the hospital visit could still be cheaper than that commercial tank! :smile:

Well yes as Hospitals are free in NZ (unless you go private) 6 months off work was a little pricey though!

J

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back