• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

New future octopus owner

I’m so sorry to hear that, you must be very disappointed! Shipping is really messed up right now- I don’t think I’m going to try ordering anything until winter is over!

It was. It finally showed up in my city two days ago, it still shows that UPS is trying to locate the item. I have never had this kind of problem with UPS before, but it doesn't help that the weather got so bad. However it seems to be a possibility that UPS initially sent it ground by mistake even though it was listed at overnight shipping. because if it had arrived on time it would have arrived here before the weather got bad.

So if I try ordering another one at some point it's going to be a while. This left a bad taste in my mouth

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back