New cuttlefish photos!

Ages ago I posted some rather vibrant photos of pharoah cuttlefish. This is the newest installment. I have since gotten my beloved 8 megapixel digital camera, and with the encouragement of Nancy, finally took it into the lab to shoot some cuttles.

They're OK... cuttles dont pose when you ask them to. I'm also still working on my technique now that i have a "real" camera.... shooting through the surface of water can be tricky.

But I am tempted to have some printed out nice and big... with 3624x2448 pixels, they're certainly large enough.

Attachments

• conv_302893.jpg
    conv_302893.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 77
  • conv_302894.jpg
    conv_302894.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
  • conv_302895.jpg
    conv_302895.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 61
They turned out very well! Yes, have some printed out big!

How large are the S. pharaonis that you're photographing? If they weren't so big, they'd be nice to keep in our home aquariums.

Nancy

I have an Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom with 8 megapixels of doom! Ahem...

Those pharoanis are beefy... although... our last big male officinalis is right up there with the biggest of these guys. He is downright geriatric at 14 months, but still puts on quite a display when we give him a live crab.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back