new chessboard

Scouse, that sounds pretty :cool2:. I may do something like that in my dining room. Nobody every dines in it, and I've got a lot of spare beer bottles. I'll have to play against myself, which is OK since I'll only lose half as often.

I may do something like that in my dining room. Nobody every dines in it, and I've got a lot of spare beer bottles. I'll have to play against myself, which is OK since I'll only lose half as often.
:lol: :lol:

That sounds sensible, only mine was in the livin room an stayed there for a few weeks with everyone havin to step over it all the time. it forced my mates, as potential opponents into opponents all the time so they had to make use of it :lol: :lol: :lol:

more dots now...still quite a ways to go...but, isn't the journey half the fun?????

Dots are done...now to start on the glazing for the squares...nothing more fun than painting with toxic fumes! Then, the frame !
Greg

Deep subject...the well.
Yeah, yeah...actually, we have been playing chess on it for quite a while...guess I forgot to post a pic...oops!
Catalogue image coming online soon....

this is the Deinonychus I have been working on...lots of spots!
Next major project will probably involve a door... :biggrin2:

Whoops ! forgot the one I am already working on...a mask that will have some ceph stuff on it...

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back