New Aquarium in Arizona !

Rick and Jocelyn are starting on the "drive through" aquarium today...this one is going to be spectacular !!!! (note: that is my extension ladder at full length...this is a big tank!)

zooflume.jpg

Vicarious aquarium building could get addictive. I find I look for more Arizona aquarium post every night partially to see what "they don't come out" of next. Please keep up the great behind the scenes tour!

sorseress;123330 said:
It's really looking good, Greg. Don't you like your little giant?

I assume that the little giant is the folding ladder. Mine is somewhat different and a pain to fold and unfold but I can't count the number of ways I have used it :smile:

Here's a pic of the flume tank, with Rick and Jocelyn professionally ignoring each other whilst painting things purple:

JRFlume.jpg

Had an absolutely terrible last week. Unfortunately, I had to let go two of the most talented people I have run across, and it is all due to funding. Sometimes, I just hate the system.

Off to work again tomorrow, and will have some more photos up soon. Just plain depressed right now.

Yes, I know, projects often take a turn for the south in stride, and you just have to get through it by sheer determination. I just thought I had found the perfect combination, and I screwed up.

Sigh.

sorry to hear it. It's really rough to be the guy on either side of the "let go, no hard feelings," really.

Well, I did resolve things with Rick, though Jocelyn is understandably p.o.'d.

Work proceeds in cramped quarters:

sunfishtankparanoia.jpg

and Rick is off and running in his now multi-coloured shorts:

coralwallrick.jpg

Was supposed to work yesterday and today out there...running a 102 fever, and can't see out of my left eye. I guess it would make for some interesting painting, though.

With my temperature down to 99, it was indeed time to get back to work...in a bizarre way.
Rick has been hammering away at the tanks on his own while I puked at home, and has made some serious headway, finishing off two tanks.
mixing.jpg

...as well as putting on the primer coat on the two story "Mayan" tank:

rickMaya.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back