New Aculeatus(?) Journal - Octopus Prime!

here are the last couple photos i took before the move--just to complete the set :smile:. they're not great but they're the last ones i shot.

rockhugger:
2602128384_754aa00a07_b.jpg

male display:
2602127486_2814c19ae1_b.jpg

have i mentioned that i am getting ready to move to Japan? I am going to be in the JET program teaching English to Highschoolers. I'm definitely planning on using this experience and pics of Prime to introduce myself. I know theyre going to get a kick out of it because keeping an octopus as a pet in Japan would be like taking a box of Cap'n Crunch out for walks and calling it Spot.

I noticed I had a couple of poor photos in my camera of OP but it made me too sad to put them on the journal. The one on the rocks is an excellent likeness.

Mike's Japanese adventure link

For anyone who has not read this thread, Mike sent OP to me because he was leaving the country for a fantastic teaching opportunity in rural Japan. I got a PM from him tonight and he sent along a link to the blog he is keeping throughout his adventure (which includes some humerous culture orinentation videos). He has tried to explain to the kids that he kept an octopus as a pet :biggrin2:

He also has a picture album posted and I hope will include some of his artwork if he ever slows down.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back