Nesis book on Half.com, BUT....

Fabulously wealthy TONMO members, take note:

Kir N. Nesis' magnum opus CEPHALOPODS OF THE WORLD is once again available on Half.com. Best condition available is Very Good, best price available is $549.... "a mere bag o' shells," as noted philosopher and bus driver Ralph Kramden once said.

So if you happen to have some spare change rattling around in your pockets, or buried in the cushions of your living room sofa, by all means avail yourselves of this outstanding bargain!

Me, I'll simply give up eating, riding the subway, and buying toilet paper for the next few decades.... :bonk:

The Tanster
(wondering why all the good books
are either out-or-print or unaffordable)

while not a perfect match, i moved this thread since i think it fits better here than C+E...

the price is a BIT steep... that book better be in fantastic condition!

WhiteKiboko;79169 said:
while not a perfect match, i moved this thread since i think it fits better here than C+E...

the price is a BIT steep... that book better be in fantastic condition!

AND AUTOGRAPHED!

tell you, what, since it does have some spine damage, i'll be willing to take 496
USD for my copy....

:sagrin:

for an extra 2500, I'll make sure it's signed with a personalized greeting from the author.... guarenteed not to be signed until you buy it!

for an extra 4999USD, i can arrange that....

i apologize for the high price, i'm giving you a deal, i really am.....

things have gotten a little expensive considering the efforts now involved in doing business with the author....

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back