Need help with Orthocone sculpture

There weren't any a few minutes ago. You got the link "hot off the presses." :wink:
I found these pictures in my computer and put them in Photobucket.
I had better pictures but these are the ones I could find.

- Leelan

Just found new orthocone artwork online. Or my wife did, she sent me the site in an email. Can you believe how lucky I am? My wife is into dinosaurs etc as much as I am! :biggrin2:

Rayonnoceras

A bit smaller than Cameroceras and lived much later in Carboniferous Europe.

- Leelan

Attachments

• conv_298819.jpg
    conv_298819.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 228
  • conv_298820.jpg
    conv_298820.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 245
Nope. That's not it. I live in Georgia but I found my wife online in New York state outside of Rochester. We met accidentally in a chat room for an old TV show we both enjoy. I said something that made her open a private chat to explain what I meant and we haven't stopped talking since. That was October 2008. We have never been happier! :mrgreen: I know I certainly haven't.

- Leelan

LOL That is even FUNNIER. Neal is from GA, I was originally from upstate NY (not as far North as Rochester). We did not meet on-line however because there was no such thing 40 years ago :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back