Need Advice for starting

sublime08

Hatchling
Registered
I am completely new to this and want to start a octi tank. I know it take time and need to have the tank setup completely for a few months before buying one. So could anyone give me a list of things i need to buy? And advice?
thanks luke

sublime08 said:
I am completely new to this and want to start a octi tank. I know it take time and need to have the tank setup completely for a few months before buying one. So could anyone give me a list of things i need to buy? And advice?
thanks luke

Start with the ceph care articles under the "ARTICLES" tab at the top of the page, and I'm sure the ceph care gurus can help out with any questions you have about them. If you know what species (or at least size) octo you're looking for, that might help as well... :welcome:

The articles written by the Tonmo staff should cover all of your initial questions, and you can keep on referring to them as you go along.
By the way, Welcome to Tonmo!

greg

:welcome: to Tonmo! I am wondering if you have any experience keeping a marine tank? Keeping cephs in captivity requires a great deal of experience -- it's not something you should jump right into. Octos require great care and there are many variables you need to be aware of and know how to handle. A working knowledge of a saltwater tank will help ease that transition. Read the articles and search the threads, there have been many in your position with much advice already given. :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back