• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Need a name...

I'm planning to get a bimac soon, and I am cycling a 90 gallon tank at the moment, but I have one problem... I have an utter lack of creativity and cannot for the life of me think of a name for the little guy. :confused:

If anybody can come up with some good suggestions, I'd appreciate it a lot. So far I have been only able to come up with names such as:

Tsathoggua
Rubbery
Squidward
Freddy Krueger (I'm leaning toward this one)

I'm naming mine Raul and Davey Jones, per request of my friends.

I was leaning towards Launch Octopus, because I'm a huge fan of the Megaman X videogame series. And Launch Octopus was a little bastard in that game.

i agree with jean. wait til you see him(her?). a name will come to you. or open a book and close your eyes and point. of course my folks just made up my name. they wanted a name nobody ever had. then you can claim it means whatever you want, like zyan, the enlightened one. or some other equally crazy thing!!!! zy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back