• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Nautilus

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks I guest I want to get one but i think people know what ther taking about on this site:sad:

Dude,

Do you live near a public aquarium? I am not sure how old you are, but maybe you could volunteer in the husbandry department (where they care for the animals) and get to spend time with the animals without having to worry about caring for them. You would get lots of experience and probably really enjoy it.

sorry am only 11 when I sinned up it sayed 1989 that was the only age I could pick to sine up

I had to ban "dude" and am locking this thread. You must be at least 13 to participate on these forums, there can be no exceptions. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back