• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Nautilus Conservation in the News

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Very easy with any video editor (even the free ones) but I think (don't quote me) you can do it on the YouTube editor too.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
Option 1.
Check out VideoPad editor. Install the trial and BE SURE TO DECLINE ALL THE OTHER SOFTWARE (some of it is actually pretty good but decline it). After you install it go to your control panel and select uninstall. Find the Video Pad Editor and double click. If the option is still there (it is on mine at version 3.02) you will see an option to downgrade to the free version. Select it and proceed. Try a small video file to be sure there are not stamps and that you can output HD quality. I have the paid version now and am not 100% sure what is in the free version. It is probably the best one out there if it is still really free. I use this sometimes but have mostly switched to another that is made by my image editing people (not free).

Option 2.
Sony has a cloud based application that is currently free. I've not used it but the overview looks promising.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konkong555

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak