• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Nanotank question?

kharn101

Hatchling
Registered
Hey guys...i was wondering if it was possible to put an octopus species in a 10 gallon tanK? no blue ring please :smile:. Don't burn me i am a newb to this side of the hobby....

No, absolutely impossible, not brning you here, but a lot of people have been trying to get a ceph in a small tank lately and it's ABSOLUTELY impossible, the smallest tank would be about 30-40 gallons, and that is still small for most species. If you go to the homepage that is being referbished, scross down a little, and there are tonnes of articles, those are a good place to start.