Nanocon!

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
You were on antibiotics Melissa, so forgiven, let us not discuss the interesting medication I'm on :smile:

Here's to squiddy banter and octo repartee!

Clem

Architeuthis
Registered
Nice photo, Olaf. Sounds like you guys had a good time.

Speaking of squiddy banter and octo repartee...

Attachments

• conv_291813.jpg
    conv_291813.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 156

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
They where trying to tell us something, apparently a little boy had fallen down a well, threequarters of an hour on horseback out towards Salem...

Thanks to the cuttlefish, we got there just in time!

It could also have been they where trying to tell us about a boy who got trapped in a deserted mine, in the third valley on the left towards Framingham. That one ended in tears, I'm afraid; I was never good at the subtleties of pair number one.

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Just catching up here. Bubble tea? UGH! Boba - not Fett mind you - is the nastiest substance known to mankind. Truly hideous. Back in Los Angeles, it spread out of the Asian neighborhoods like, well, a shoggoth. Nasty. Like blobs of snot in a straw. In LA they drink it in fruit juices as well. Why does anybody - how can anybody like this?:yuck::yuck::yuck:

OB

Colossal Squid
Staff member
I had crickets, deep fried, near Teotihuacan, with some lovely roasted ants' eggs as an accompaniment. Truly delicious,....., compared to boba!

I still like Jill and Melissa, although they really stretched the envelope, there :wink:

Next con up, Arizona?