• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Nano-Reef

muskox

Blue Ring
Registered
I just thought that I would share some pictures of the 3 gallon nano-reef tank that I set up today.:wink: Hope that you like it.

Attachments

• conv_303254.jpg
    conv_303254.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 72
  • conv_303255.jpg
    conv_303255.jpg
    699.5 KB · Views: 65
  • conv_303256.jpg
    conv_303256.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 86

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
What are you planning to put in it? I keep a couple of 1.5 gallon picos for unusual hitchhickers and undesireables. I kept a pair of aptasia in one once just to see how many there would be - hundreds - if left unmolested and an unusually large - or so I thought at the time brissle worm. The current occupant of one of them is a stone crab (I think) that came with something I ordered (I have forgotten what now). It was really tiny when I found it but has now grown to quarter size. Unlike your good looking tank, I do not even attempt asthetics.