Nancy off line for some days

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
Hi all,
I'm having some serious knee surgery on Tuesday, so after Monday I'll be out for 5 days or more. Back as soon as possible! Then I'll catch up on all the updates to our list of octos and who's keeping cuttles.

Nancy

Whoa! Hope you are doing o.k. ! Keep us posted...maybe this will keep you off of your feet long enough to do some more silver work??? Seriously, best wishes from both of us,
Shanlyn and Greg

Nancy said:
Hi all,
I'm having some serious knee surgery on Tuesday, so after Monday I'll be out for 5 days or more. Back as soon as possible! Then I'll catch up on all the updates to our list of octos and who's keeping cuttles.

Nancy

youch! sounds like a good time to break in some icons I hope Tony will bless into smilies:

hope it goes well!

Attachments

• conv_289415.gif
    conv_289415.gif
    131 bytes · Views: 110
  • conv_289414.gif
    conv_289414.gif
    131 bytes · Views: 101
Best wishes for a speedy, and as painfree as possible, recovery. Getting older is a real *#!#@ isn't it? I'm assuming the replacement thing...but even if it isn't, knees are tough. Be well soon.

Thanks everyone.

Yes, it's total knee replacement, which is pretty common these days.

Looking forward to getting this over with and having a new knee.

Nancy

My Dad had that done. Said it sucked right after, and to take your pain pill before physical therapy.

Now his "bionic" knee (as we call it) is much better than his remaining original one, and he didnt have a problem with the other one!

Good luck with the knee surgery. My grandmother had knee surgery on both knees a few years ago. It's going to take a while to recover depending on what type of surgery, but im sure you already know. But at least it wont stop you from coming on here so I hope to hear back from you soon.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back