• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Mythos Sightings

cthulhu77

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Well, hopefully the stars are right when you go to the can...

Well, in the Wired, in World of Warcraft, some higher-lvl players have told me that they have gone on a quest to fight the god of the Murlocs, a race of fish people that plague the shores, rivers, and lakes of Azeroth. Though I have not fought it, the quest is called "The Star, the Hand, and The Heart" and it involves summoning the Murloc God Dagun.

Just FYI... Cthulhu's gone digital.

Next up - mythos podcasting

She loves me, Ia, Ia, Ia... Oh, Dear Professor Peabody, what have you done?

John

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Registered
Fujisawas Sake said:
Well, in the Wired, in World of Warcraft, some higher-lvl players have told me that they have gone on a quest to fight the god of the Murlocs, a race of fish people that plague the shores, rivers, and lakes of Azeroth. Though I have not fought it, the quest is called "The Star, the Hand, and The Heart" and it involves summoning the Murloc God Dagun.

Just FYI... Cthulhu's gone digital.

Next up - mythos podcasting

She loves me, Ia, Ia, Ia... Oh, Dear Professor Peabody, what have you done?

John

Ooohhhhh...so THATS what "deep ones" look like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kungtao

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak