Mystery thing

Uh, not to overstate the obvious Steve, but I believe YOU have the said object de weirdness :P I say take to to a herpetologist, then a mammalogist, the put your right foot in, then you shake it all about....

I'd say that's what its all about.

Sushi and Weird Bone Fragments,

John

It mostly looks like a piece of goat hoof...they sell them here at stores as dog treats ( :?: ) , showing the same sort of blood grooving on the inside, with the sheeted bone appearance on the outside...and the dimensions seem correct (ish). I have seen a lot of turtle/tortoise beaks, even fossilized...and I haven't seen that kind of porous structure on the inside of them, but I have only seen american species also, so I could be wrong...I guess my vote is for the hoof theory...
Greg

Fujisawas Sake said:
Uh, not to overstate the obvious Steve, but I believe YOU have the said object de weirdness :P I say take to to a herpetologist, then a mammalogist, the put your right foot in, then you shake it all about....

Ney, sadly ... I've just got pics too :bonk: ; I'll direct the reporter here and he can make up his own mind ... never thought of going down to a butcher and asking for goats feet, but that's certainly one way to eliminate a possibility.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back