• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

My tank is ready!!!!

Hey John, my name is Chris, its's very nice to meet you.

Congrats on your new arrival, do you know of what age Jim is sending. I asked for a smaller one about 2' roughlt 21/2 months. Did he mention to you, or you request any particluar batch? It would be extremely neat to have siblings here for our octos! :biggrin2:

I just asked for a small one that was very lively and healthy. Once it arrives, I'll email him and find out when it was born and if both octos came from the same batch. I don't know how many batches he's got going at the same time but I would think it's possible that he would pull two from the same batch if they got shipped out at the same time.

Wow,Congrats on thee upcoming bimac John! When did you order the octo sideways? Who knows, they might be siblings to the other members who ordered them earlier. :smile:

D@mn you delivery man, hurry up and deliver!!!!!! :bugout:
Joel I ordered mine yesterday at about 7am(4am Cali time) before I went to work. Jim sent me an email yesterday afternoon saying it was on it's way. Congrat's neptune, I'm glad it showed up in great condition. John

John, you must be really excited. Ordering at 4am! Any better things like :sleeping: ? Wish you good luck on the octo, may it arrive in good condition and have a happy acclimation!

It showed up at 11:00am eastern. Great condition and very active, it's doing wonderful. I'm making an official arrival post with all the details. Joel-it was either ordering at 7am before work or that afternoon and I didn't want to risk it not shipping that day. But yes I was very anxious. :smile:
John

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back