• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

My tank is ready!!!!

He was in LA all day, but we talked at length yesterday. He is definately making it up to me though. Really nice guy!

Gives me one more day to tinker, just don't know what with yet. Keep making up stuff to do with the tank before the octo arrives. :wink:

I do have my red emperor snapper - Stalin- in there with a few hermits. Stalin is going back into my 72 FO tank. Used him for damsel removal! 8)

Makes that job easy!

Hello Neptune! If you don't know who I am, my name's John and my last bimac was named Roxy. Roxy was considered one of the siblings of Ink and Ollie and a few others. Well, Jim shipped out my new bimac yesterday too. So, I'm also awaiting the arrival today. Looks like new siblings, it's very likely that our octos will be from the same batch...cool. John