my octo pic's

rpk

Cuttlefish
Registered
finally got the picture size in my camara correct. so let me know what ya think. still have no name for the little guy? i also have more pictures and some video.

download.php

download.php

download.php

Edited by Colin to show pics on post

Great shots! I would be careful with the flash. Ink, my octo, 2 octos ago, went blind towards the end and we questioned whether the flash may have contributed to it. Now I donot use my flash at all.

Carol

Handsome little fellow!

These are good bimac ID shots, too. You can see the typical pattern, shape, ring, and so forth.

Did you say he doesn't have a name?

Nancy

in regards to the flash, on my digital camara i can set it to high,normal or low, but i can't turn it off :x . i was worried about the flash myself, so i turn all the lights on in the room and go from there, i try to get a picture with enough light so that the flash doesn't go off, i don't know what else to do? and to answer nancys question about his name, i just can't seem to come up with anything i like? i thought about bob cause he's allways bobing his head up and down when we are staring at each other.

rpk said:
in regards to the flash, on my digital camara i can set it to high,normal or low, but i can't turn it off :x . i was worried about the flash myself, so i turn all the lights on in the room and go from there, i try to get a picture with enough light so that the flash doesn't go off, i don't know what else to do?

Black thick masking tape over the flash? dunno... might be worrying over nothing tho. Maybe it doesn't bother yr octo at all...

TPOTH

Our octopus are never bothered by flashes and they're in a public aquarium where they get A LOT of attention and pics taken. Ours have only gone blind during senesence (oh and we had one come in blind in one eye....looked like an old injury)

my :twocents:

J

Jean, could you please tell us a bit more about blindness and senescence in octos?

We've experienced that some with our Tonmo octopuses - Ink went totally blind and lived on for some time in that state, Ollie's eyesight declined by she still was able to see some....and there were others.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Nancy

hey

i would like to say that I THINK YOUR OCTOPUS pictures are by so far , the best that i have seen releated to the one octopus ive seen in real life

i like how you take ur pictures, they are really bright

please post more pictures

and maybe you could send me the video of him ????

[email protected]

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back