My Intro with Cuttle Drawlings!

these drawings are great

Hi :biggrin2:

Gosh, I am impressed... Your drawings are very nice - especially the first drawing you posted is pretty cool...
Looking forward to see more :mrgreen: Please keep posting!

Best regards,
K

Yeah, this is great stuff. Very dynamic style -- each piece is very unique! I'll definitely add to the gallery soon as well -- thanks!

One more, another one from my bf stuntkid.com, he'll actually be sending this one to a company printlove.uk that does archtitectural corporate art printing, so maybe someday this will end up on stainless steel or something equally as neat
229.jpg

Hey all, I wanted to add a few more, the paintings are from me, the digital one is from my boyfriend.
This place is an endless source of inspiration!
049.jpg

050.jpg

The above two are very small, I sold them pretty quickly as well! I'm doing two more similar ones right now, with cuttlefish :smile:
245.jpg

The above one is by Jason, my bf, she's a 'Cephalohottie'
Har har

Somehow I missed all of these before. Great stuff - really beautiful work from the both of you. Be justifiably proud and keep 'em coming!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back