My first O. Hummelincki

I have the tank almost half full and the sump full. Bubbles and a few other animals are acclimating to the sump right now. I should have the tank full and running by the end of day tomorrow. Our internet will be set up tomorrow morning, so when I get everything fixed I'll post some pictures.

The tank is up and running just fine now. I would take pictures but it is so cloudy you cant see anything. Maybe by tomorrow I'll be able to get some nice shots. I bought a new octopus (possibly Vulgaris) and a banded cat shark (not going in the same tank of course). I have them both acclimating now.

Since the water in the tank is murkey, the bucket becomes murkey as well, so no acclimation pictures. I have some pictures that I took at the pet store I'll try to post soon.

One of two.

Attachments

• conv_297912.jpg
    conv_297912.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 159
Bubbles has survived the trip and is doing well in the sump. All the animals are doing great. I have my vulgaris in a five gallon critter keeper inside the main tank. He came out while I was feeding all of the other animals and began crawling all over the keeper. He took the piece of shrimp I gave him quickly and then played tug-o-war with the stick for almost five minutes. Over all I'd say he is healthy.

I know these are not the greatest clarity, but it's all I can get right now.

Attachments

• conv_297928.jpg
    conv_297928.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 154
  • conv_297929.jpg
    conv_297929.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 123
  • conv_297930.jpg
    conv_297930.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 119
  • conv_297931.jpg
    conv_297931.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 140
Bubbles has taken quite well to her new environment. She comes out frequently and just does a few laps around her tank, and then settles back underneath a large flat rock to the left of the tank. I'm not sure if she's begun to lay eggs, but she has begun to eat less though still accepting food.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back