• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

My first O. Hummelincki

Since the water in the tank is murkey, the bucket becomes murkey as well, so no acclimation pictures. I have some pictures that I took at the pet store I'll try to post soon.

Bubbles has survived the trip and is doing well in the sump. All the animals are doing great. I have my vulgaris in a five gallon critter keeper inside the main tank. He came out while I was feeding all of the other animals and began crawling all over the keeper. He took the piece of shrimp I gave him quickly and then played tug-o-war with the stick for almost five minutes. Over all I'd say he is healthy.

Bubbles has taken quite well to her new environment. She comes out frequently and just does a few laps around her tank, and then settles back underneath a large flat rock to the left of the tank. I'm not sure if she's begun to lay eggs, but she has begun to eat less though still accepting food.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danielle Nicole

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak