My first O. Hummelincki

Well for the past thirty minutes or so Bubbles has been going out and crawling about the tank doing odd little things here and there and then returning to her den. The lights just shut off and she's out and about again. I took about four videos with the lights on and as soon as their done loading I'll post them and try to get some more. I told my wife to keep an eye on her until she lays her eggs so we can try and get a video of her as she lays them.

Well she's abandoned that den site as well. Now she's sleeping in the front far left corner. I checked everywhere I could see when I got home from work today, but still no eggs. Hopefully the camera will be here in a few days. I'll try to get some really high quality pictures before she goes.

My wife says that Bubbles still moving around a little during the day, but I don't really see her moving about like she used to until the lights go off. I just did a water changed because I wanted to see if cleaner water made her perk up. It's too soon to tell, but if she stops digging and starts acting normally I'll be sure to note it.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back