My cuttles

They're darling!

Hi,
Just wanted to thank you for the great cuttle pics. They're just so cute, how can you not love 'em?

I'm an at-home mom who's doing college online, so I don't have time for delicate pets--even my Siamese cat has to deal with meals being late or early--so I'm saving myself the guilt of killing any cephs. Maybe later on when my kid's older and my schedule is less hectic...

Congrats on your hydrodynamic duo, and remember if they eat the fish, you've given them serious environmental and dietary enrichment. I get hawks picking birds off my feeders every now and then, and I take it as a compliment to my habitat creation skills.

Later, Kitt

Thales;117714 said:
Nice shots! Adam showed me some pics of your stuff - cool!
Thanks! i forgot to mention that adam came by to see the cuttles...He came at a good time i guess cause the cuttles are never that active when lots of people are crowding around the tank...especialy while snapping pics with the flash going!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back