My Blue-Ringed Octopus Window Climber!

corw314

Colossal Squid
Staff member
Moderator (Staff)
This is probably the closest I will ever be to having one of these in my home as I favor my life!!!!!! The back of this package has a whole interesting facts part. I didn't realize they were also in the Philllippines. And adult size they compare to a golfball. As to their venom they say it causes paralysis and even death in minutes!!!!

Every home should have at least one!!!
Yeah, I have been shot down in flames for keeping them before, but I never had any problems with mine, nor any bit of aggression...of course, they couldn't climb walls, either!!! :lol:

Mmmm sooo tempting.... food or cool octotoy?
Toy it is then!
...if only i had some cash :frown: ... too bad you can't sell yr blood over here :x

Should contact them to enquire about discounts for a group order... and bloomin' shipping costs... bound to pay through the nose :evil:

Still... i am undeterred.. i WILL get that toy! if not for Xmas, then eventually :heee:

TPOTH

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back